Kelli here, of team Abrahamian. Let me tell you a bit about myself. Most days you can find me in the kitchen. I'm known for feeding people and my cookbook/recipe addiction.
People often refer to me as a "helper". I love serving people by sharing food. I love a good dinner party and the fellowship that goes with sharing stories and laughter around a table. If the evening breaks out into a spontaneous dance party all the better.
My passion is researching natural health remedies both physical and spiritual. I dive into nutrition articles and the Bible. I'm also passionate about bringing people together and finding common ground. I love my family. We have four grown kids with loads of creativity, talent and beautiful souls.
I coach, train and serve people who...
- Need help with a solid nutrition plan designed for them
- Want healthy products that won't harm a living cell
- Want to build their own business creating another income stream
- Want to find healthy food ideas to nourish their bodies
- Want to find solutions for health, personal growth and have more fun,
I'm lucky to be able to inspire people to live younger longer and eat well to live well.
As a Food blogger and recipe developer, I've been honored to be showcased in several blogs, the LA Times recipe section, Kowalski markets magazine, Delighted magazine and developed recipes for Just Jan's Fruit Spreads.
When I'm not working, you can catch me exploring the beautiful western slope of Colorado, finding treasures of local wine, food and gawking at the intense blue skies and snowcapped mountains. We also travel back to Los Angeles every chance we get to be with family and friends. Always trying to sneak in a sunset at the beach with snacks and wine.
If you're dying to hear more, here are 5 things you may not know about me.
1. I grew up in Minnesota and go back to my heart-land often
2. I make sure everyone gets a birthday cake
3. I have a secret desire to have a "Pizza Farm" with my whole family working at it together.
4. If I could travel anywhere, it would be Italy to sit at the feet of a "Pasta Grannie"
5. Life-changing, to say the least. I appreciate everyday. Here to encourage and support anyone who's been through health challenges. Recovery is not a straight line.
Still here? Let's connect! E-mail me @kelliabrahamian.us